S.E.L.F. Gala Nomination
Tips for Successful Nominations
- Ask these questions when completing your application
- How has skills or sports been a leading factor in the person’s excellence?
- How has he or she contributed to the improvement of others?
- What challenges has this person overcome to attain success?
- What accomplishments has this nominee completed?
- What pushes the nominee to be successful?
- Why does this person deserve to win?
We are looking for young people and adults who have excelled in a particular category AND are well rounded leaders in their schools, communities and businesses. State the qualities of your nominee AND describe how the nominee demonstrates the quality through their accomplishments.
Click Here to See the 2011 S.E.L.F. Award Winners