Click Here to Register a New Prospective Family (existing Ambassadors only)
Overview of Program
- Everest Academy (“Everest”) appoints Ambassadors on a non-exclusive basis to promote Everest Academy and the S.E.L.F. platform to prospective students with a goal to obtain tuition applications.
- Everest agrees to give the Ambassador the authority to introduce and recommend individual students to Everest in accordance with the Admissions standards and policies of Everest, and/or any other guidelines agreed to by both parties.
- Everest will provide the Ambassador with up-to-date information with regard to Everest programs, course structure, fee schedules, admissions policies and other important aspects so as to assist in the proper counseling of prospective students.
- Everest will provide Ambassadors with access to the school prospectus, information leaflets, application forms and other useful promotional materials as they become available.
- Everest will provide support to the Ambassador, answer any inquiries and send all correspondence and related documents to the Ambassador, including documents necessary for student passport and visa applications.
- For each individual student enrolled at Everest by the Ambassador, Everest will pay the Ambassador a professional fee as per the schedule below.
- Everest will review the Ambassador’s performance annually. Performance may be based on the number of students recruited, student satisfaction surveys, and parent interviews.
- Everest reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the program at any time and will notify the Ambassador of any changes within no more than thirty days as they become available.
- The Ambassador will advise, evaluate and screen all prospective students and will collect from the students on behalf of Everest the necessary application forms, reports, testimonials, financial guarantee letters, and any other documents requested by Everest as part of its enrollment process.
- The Ambassador will promote Everest and its programs including integrating Everest marketing material within any related programs the Ambassador may run for its own business.
- The Ambassador will give advice to prospective students and parents to ensure they have a full understanding before committing to enrolling in Everest.
- In advising students and disseminating information about Everest, the Ambassador will take all reasonable measures to ensure that only factual and up-to-date information is given. If out of date information is used by the Ambassador in the areas of fees and available programs, current fees and programs will always apply.
- The Ambassador will not, without the prior written approval of Everest, incur any expenses or debt, pledge the credit of the school, or enter into any agreement that places an obligation on the school of any kind.
- Ambassadors will endeavor to introduce and recommend students who are academically and financially qualified for admission to Everest.
- The Ambassador will submit or make sure complete documentation of the student’s application to Everest is submitted.
- Ambassadors who recruit students outside of Ontario, Canada will help ensure Everest receives the tuition and any other agreed upon fees from the students.
- The Ambassador understands that Everest may over-ride any commitments the Ambassador makes to a prospective student if that commitment is incorrect based on applicable enrollment materials.
- The Ambassador agrees to abide by all relevant Canadian and International laws, and to conduct him/herself in an ethical and responsible manner.
- The Ambassador will indemnify Everest and hold it harmless for any and all costs and expenses including legal expenses and losses, damages and claims of every kind arising out of or in any way relating to the operation of the Ambassador’s business, or any act or omission of the Ambassador, its employees or agents acting on its behalf while undertaking any aspect of this program.
Schedule of Fees and Credits
|North American Ambassador||United States||
|International Ambassador||Outside of Canada/United States||
|Renewing Student1||All Geographies||
50% of Initial Fees
1 Student must renew prior to start of subsequent school year
2 Ambassador’s that are existing Everest families can apply the Fee as a credit towards outstanding tuition payments.
25% of the fee is paid within 30 days of receipt of Tuition deposit. The remaining fee is paid upon full payment of remainder of tuition on a prorated basis (see below).
- In the event a family requires a tuition discount or becomes part of our scholarship program, fees will be prorated to match the actual tuition paid. For example, if the discount or scholarship is equal to 50% of the listed tuition (academic and additional sports fees), the fee paid for this student will be paid at 50%.
- Payments of fees will be aligned with tuition payments schedules. If a family has a monthly payment schedule that extends beyond our regular payment schedule, the fees will parallel that payment schedule. Ambassadors will be notified of the payment arrangement.
- If a student defaults on payments or withdraws from school before the school year is completed due to reasons unrelated to program delivery, Everest reserves the right to suspend any fees still owed to the Ambassador and/or subtract them from future payments.