Special Bursary Offer for 2013-2014
Everest Academy will randomly award a $5,000 tuition Bursary to one student who enrolls in the 2013-2014 academic program prior to June 1st, 2013 (“Deadline”). Enroll before the deadline to be selected for a $5,000 Tuition Bursary for the 2013-2014 academic year. Take a Chance on Experiencing Excellence Happening Every Day.
- The Bursary is only valid for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Selection process will be based on a random choice from all the students who have applied by the Deadline for full-time enrollment into the 2013-2014 academic year and who have fully paid the required deposit.
- Returning students from the 2012-2013 academic year will automatically be eligible if they have paid their returning student deposit by the Renewal deadline.
- The Bursary is applied only to the tuition fees for the program(s) selected (items like meal-plan are excluded).
- The Bursary is non-transferable.
- The chosen student will be randomly selected from all the enrollment candidates (including returning students).
- If a student is awarded the Bursary and chooses to withdraw from Everest Academy before the withdrawal deadline defined in the Tuition Refund Policy found in the enrollment package, a new selection from the remaining candidate students will be made.
- There is no additional criteria the student or family need to meet to be eligible for selection for the Bursary aside from receiving an Offer of Admission or being a returning student from the 2012-2013 academic year with fully paid deposit.
- If the Bursary value exceeds the tuition fees for the program(s) selected, the surplus amounts are cancelled (e.g. no cash surplus component is provided).
- If the selected student withdraws from Everest Academy after the deadline defined in the Tuition Refund Policy (see Admissions for details), the Bursary amount is excluded from any refund provided and no further candidates are selected.