Careers at Everest Academy
Everest Academy is always looking for exceptional individuals who enjoy helping our student-athletes reach their maximum potential – in sports, music and other endeavours. Successful candidates are strong in the following areas:
- interpersonal skills
- certifications and job-related experiences
- networking for recruiting purposes
- dedication to reaching the maximum potential of their careers
- aptitudes with technology including on-line learning
- familiar with working in a private school environment
- experience working with athletic-oriented students
Everest is currently looking to find qualified candidates in the following kinds of roles:
- (Filled) An Intermediate/Senior Science Teacher. Successful candidate will be responsible for the following courses in their first semester: SNC1D, SNC2D, PSK4U
- (Filled) An Intermediate/Senior French Teacher. Successful candidate will be responsible for the following courses in their first semester: FSF1D, FSF2D, FSF3U
- (Filled) An Intermediate/Senior Math Teacher. Successful candidate will initially be responsible for the following courses: MPM1D, MPM2D, MCR3U, MDM4U.
- (Open) Full time Finance Director. The candidate will run the day to day finance functions at Everest Academy and the sister companies including Everest Ice and Everest On-Line Learning Center. Successful candidate will ideally have some experience working in the education sector and be qualified in the appropriate areas of finance including tax, book keeping, governance, human resources and more.
- (Filled) Full Year Long Term Occasional contact (LTO) for maternity leave during the 2016-2017 academic year. Can lead to full time role depending on school growth.
OCT Qualifications: Intermediate Math and Business, Senior Math and EconomicsProjected courses: MPM1D, MPM2D, MCF3M, BBI1O, CIE3M, CIA4U
- (Filled) Full Year Long Term Occasional contract (LTO) for maternity leave during the 2016-2017 academic year. Can lead to full time role depending on school growth.
OCT Qualifications: Intermediate English, Special Education or GuidancePotential courses: ADA20, ENG1D, ENG2D, GLE10, GLE20
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, even if a role is not listed above, please submit your cover letter with explanation and a well-written resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.