Deciding to attend school away from home is an important decision. The quality of education, the safety and security of the surroundings, the cultural experience, and the available support are all very important aspects to consider when making your decision.
Living in the Everest residence is a great way to experience everything Canada, Ontario, and Everest has to offer. It is our promise to provide you with appealing accommodations and caring hospitality from our staff and other students who share your interests and educational goals. Our house parents are kind, hospitable, and take their responsibilities seriously. You can expect a supportive residence environment and assistance at every stage of your stay at Everest.
Our residence is located in an appealing, safe neighbourhood, in close proximity to the campus. Our residence meets our exacting standards for safety and cleanliness. Students can expect the following:
- Supervision from caring and responsible Everest staff
- Healthy meals and snacks, 7 days per week
- A safe and secure living environment
- A comfortable bed with clean linen, bedding cover, blanket and pillows
- A night table with room for lamp, and alarm clock
- Private storage for your belongings (such as a chest, drawers or a closet)
- Access to a clean bathroom (typically bathrooms are shared)
- A quiet place to study
- A lounging area with television and DVD for movies
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen
- Access to washer and dryer
- Access to local amenities
- Door-to-door transportation to and from school
Entertainment and Activity
All students in residence will have a variety of opportunities to enjoy Toronto as a group. This will include organized trips to the movie theater, attending sporting events, shopping excursions and more.
The school will also organize a variety of school wide trips for different grades so that students have a rich educational experience during their stay with us.
Learning does not end in the class room. Students in residence will also learn how to be independent. This will include managing their own laundry, learning their way around the kitchen, general house cleaning and maintenance, etc. Students in residence will take pride in their residence and how the experience helps them take the next steps in their development as young adults.