Everest Academy is proud to offer a select scholarship program for deserving students. Our goal is to select students who have the best potential to benefit from the underlying principles of the Everest S.E.L.F. platform. Successful candidates will undergo a review process by the Everest Academy scholarship committee, which is used to assess the candidacy of all scholarship applications. All scholarship applications must be received, along with a completed application enrollment form, by March 1 of each academic year.
The scholarship committee examines four key criteria from the S.E.L.F. platform:
- Does the scholarship candidate possess the raw talent and drive needed to fully develop their chosen Skill to its highest level (Skill)?
- Does the scholarship candidate show a dedication to academic excellence and be willing to make sacrifices to obtain maximum results (Education)?
- Does the scholarship candidate show the potential to become a leader within the broader Everest community and carry that leadership quality in a positive way throughout their life (Leadership)?
- Will the candidate dedicate time, energy and enthusiasm to develop their bodies to the same degree as their minds (Fitness)?
Successful candidates will be expected to represent the Everest principles at all times, whether at school or elsewhere.
Scholarship applications must be received prior to March 1 of each school year and are awarded in the June time frame. All candidates must have fully completed the prerequisite application process and paid the full application fee prior to applying for a scholarship. Scholarship awards for one year do not carry over to subsequent years, students must reapply each year.
All tuition scholarships cover the main tuition program cost only. Clothing, busing, meal plan, residence, books, technology, school events and sports team related travel costs are not included in tuition scholarships.
If you feel you would qualify for an Everest scholarship, please indicate this on your application process. All candidates are given a chance to present themselves to the scholarship committee. All candidates should apply early in the school year to maximise their chances of success.
* The available scholarships is subject to change without notice. Not all scholarships are awarded each year.