Summer Programs (June to Sept, 2016)
Everest Academy is pleased to offer a full range of summer programs that starts as early as June and runs through to September of each year. Programs cover both academic and athletic needs as well as general camps to keep students busy during the summer period. All camps are subject to a minimum enrollment so please contact us as soon as you can to both reserve spots and also let us know what you are interested in knowing more about.
Academic Program Overview
- ENG3U – English for Grade 11
- ENG4U – English for Grade 12
- MCR3U – Functions for Grade 11
- MHF4U – Advanced Functions for Grade 12
- MCV4U – Calculus Grade 12
Important things to note about summer school:
- Classes are at our Pavilion campus at 130 Racco Parkway, Thornhill, ON
- All programs begin at 8:45am each day
- Final Exams occur during the last week of each program
- Full credit courses will consist of 110 hours as prescribed by the Ministry of Education
- Class times are 8:45 am to 3:30 pm (with 45 minute bring your own lunch)
- Attendance at all classes is mandatory to meet required hours.
- Summer school cannot be modified to accommodate family vacations or other plans
- The Everest Academy student code of conduct is in place for all summer school courses
- Textbooks will be provided on the first day of classes
Students can also enroll in one or more on-line learning classes through Everest On-Line Learning Center (EOLC) available at www.everestelc.com. These classes can be taken at any time and the students work at their own pace providing maximum flexibility.
Athletic Program Overview
Full details on summer camps can be found at Camps.
To register now for a summer class, click Register Now to create an account with our on-line learning platform and enroll in the class of interest. You can use Paypal or a Credit Card to pay for the fees for the class or classes selected.
If you are interested in exploring the Everest Academy summer program further , please contact our Admissions department directly at 905.881.3335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.