Summer School Program (July-August 2013)
Everest Academy is offering an expanded summer school class schedule designed for those students looking to get ahead on the upcoming school year. The initial course list being offered includes (contact Admissions at 905.881.3335 directly if you are looking for something not shown below):
- ENG3U – English for Grade 11
- ENG4U – English for Grade 12
- MCR3U – Functions for Grade 11
- MHF4U – Advanced Functions for Grade 12
- MCV4U – Calculus Grade 12
Additionally, their will be a variety of summer athletic camps available. See Camps for more detail.
Students can also enroll in one or more on-line learning classes through Everest On-Line Learning Center (EOLC) available at www.myonlineschool.com. These classes can be taken at any time and the students work at their own pace providing maximum flexibility.
Important things to note about summer school:
- Classes are at our Pavilion campus at 130 Racco Parkway, Thornhill, ON
- All programs begin Tuesday (at 8:45), July 2nd and conclude Friday, July 26th
- Final Exams will begin on or about Wednesday, July 24, 2013. These are mandatory
- Full credit courses will consist of 110 hours as prescribed by the Ministry of Education
- Class times are 8:45 am to 3:30 pm (with 45 minute bring your own lunch)
- Attendance at all classes is mandatory to meet required hours.
- Summer school cannot be modified to accommodate family vacations or other plans
- The Everest Academy student code of conduct is in place for all summer school courses
- Textbooks can be purchased the first day of classes
To register now for a summer class, click Register Now to create an account with our on-line learning platform and enroll in the class of interest. You can use Paypal or a Credit Card to pay for the fees for the class or classes selected.
If you are interested in exploring the Everest Academy summer program further , please contact our Admissions department directly at 905.881.3335 or email us at email@example.com.