Canada’s leading holistic grade 1-12 private skills development school dedicated to the development of high achieving student-athletes and musicians.
Unlike many other private schools, Everest students are individually supported and encouraged to follow and fully develop their passion. As a result, Everest students become focused, attentive, confident and engaged. They give all of themselves to learning and excelling. They perform better in everything they do.
We are chosen because the Everest school program is structured to support excellence and it delivers what we promote. As a staff, we are fully committed to helping each and every student succeed to their maximum potential. Our staff have lived the dreams the students pursue so share in their mind-set and can provide insight and the mentoring needed to help them succeed. This is a unique aspect of Everest not found in other similar schools.
Our program is highlighted by the following:
- Our Unique S.E.L.F. platform (Skills, Education, Leadership, Fitness)
- Accredited comprehensive course offerings for grade 1-12 and Post-Grad
- Rigorous curriculum that promotes deep and durable learning
- Advanced Placement (AP) to support opportunities for acceleration
- Qualified, dedicated teachers certified by the Ontario College of Teachers (“OCT”)
- Optimal student-teacher ratio, never exceeding 15:1
- Elite-level coaching, instruction and mentorship across all program elements
- Access to world-class athletic and dedicated sports-specific training facilities
- Integrated and proprietary on-line learning platform (Everest EOLC)
- An environment that embraces Student-Teacher-Parent-Coach involvement
|Video Tour of Everest Academy and its Program
“The thing that excites me most about Everest is watching my son thrive in a great environment and from the support provided by a great team of teachers.” – Hawe Family
“Everest has inspired my son to grow/mature as a student & as an athlete. The individual attention and relationships with the teachers creates an environment as no other that facilitates learning and the attitude of being the best you can be. My son doesn’t pray for snow days because “school is awesome” – Elementary student family
“We have been thoroughly impressed with the outstanding level of quality that both the academic and the athletic programs provide to prepare our son for success.” – Palmer Family
“Everest Academy provides our daughter with increased depth and breadth in her academic program. The small class size allow her to fully explore the topic being learned and think more critically. The positive and inclusive atmosphere encourages her to more actively participate in class discussion. The fitness and athletic program have helped our daughter to be in the best shape of her life. Motivational Mondays are a great start to the week!” – Beatty Family and Everest Alumni